As an OLLI Member in Lincoln, Nebraska, you can take classes as if you are already a member of the AgeWell Computer Education Center (CEC). Because of our partnership with OLLI, the initial CEC membership fee is NOT required.
How to Take Classes
- You must be at least 50 years of age.
- Fill out a membership form so that we have your information – You can get a form at the computer lab, or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you one in the mail.
- You can bring your membership form to your first class or mail to: The Landing at Williamsburg Village, Attn: Wayne Casper, Senior Instructor, 3500 Faulkner Drive, Lincoln, NE 68516.
- As a current member of OLLI there is no initial membership fee
- The first seven classes are priced at $22.85 per class*
- If paid in advance or at the first class, per class cost for the first seven classes is just $20.50 per class
- Additional classes beyond the first seven are $25.00 per class* A class is one two hour session. Please make checks payable to: Immanuel
- Renewing your OLLI membership also renews your CEC membership
- Reduced price for classes
- Retake a class for only $10.00
- Reduced prices for class materials
- Free access to our state-of-the-art computer lab
- Free eNewsletters from DiscoverSkills (www.discoverskills.com)
- Weekly, free supervised Lab Time
- Free seminar classes
- Free online message boards on DiscoverSkills
- Free E-Mail support from John Lortz and Wayne Casper
- Online Webinars
How to Register For Classes and get information
- Check the class catalog and calendar to determine what classes you want to take.
- Call the Computer Education Center 402-328-2202 to register and ask questions about classes.
- You can also register for a class by sending an email to email@example.com, or you can visit our Class Registration page.
- If you get the Computer Education Center voice-mail, please leave your name, phone number, and what classes you are interested in taking.
- Registration is important since classes are cancelled/postponed if there are not more than seven registered students.
How to Pay for Classes
- You can pay for classes by check (made out to Immanuel) or cash.
- Bring your payment to class or mail it to: The Landing at Williamsburg Village, Attn: Wayne Casper, 3500 Faulkner Drive, Lincoln, NE 68516.
- Classes* are $20.50 to $25.00 for members and $45.00 for non-members.
- Members can repeat a class for only $10.00, as many times as they like, up to one year.
When you Attend Class
- All classes are held at the Club Landing Computer Education Center.
- When you arrive, the instructor will check you in, and you can sit at any open computer.
- Class will last approximately two hours with a short break.
- When class is finished, the instructor will be available for additional questions.
Attending Open Lab (OLLI/Computer EducationCenter Members Only)
- Open lab is held at the AgeWell Computer Education Center and is intended to give you a chance to practice computer skills and ask the lab supervisor questions.
- Open lab runs each Thursday morning from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. You may arrive anytime during these two hours.
- Open lab is run on a first-come, first-serve basis, but we will try to get to everyone’s questions during lab time.
- Open lab is free, included as a benefit of membership.
If you have any additional questions, please send an email to Wayne (firstname.lastname@example.org).