A lot of folks who use computers take the Windows Desktop for granted. Each day we sit in front of our computers, looking at the Desktop, and yet many of us don’t really know how to use it, or at least take advantage of it as a helpful tool.
That’s why I did this video mini-course called Taking Control of the Windows Desktop.
In each video, I show you a different feature of the Desktop, and how to use that feature to take more control of how you are using Windows.
Here are links to each of the 8 videos that are part of this series…
- Create a shortcut in Windows
- Pin a shortcut to the Taskbar
- How to Change Windows 7 Desktop icons
- Organize the Windows 7 Desktop – Part 1
- Organize the Windows 7 Desktop – Part 2
- Customize the Windows 7 Notification Area
- Change the Windows 7 Desktop background
- BONUS: Change Windows 7 Screen Resolution
As always, I’d love to hear your experiences or comments. You can leave them below…